Silky Handles and other Projects

Dan Earp

Nice, that'll be good with the foot bar to sit and rock it from your comfy chair! Then it'll be something too pass onto grandchildren in the future .

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

Thats the thinking lol. Itll be for downstairs only, ill be using olive ash from Big J, jens wants a heart at the foot end so might router the shape out and inlay it with some yew also have some robinia which i havent used so might pop some of that in on the rockers.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ey up john, yeap ive seen the wooden watches.

Im currently prototyping wooden sun glasses 👍

They do look nice though bud.

I couldnt do them at those prices though

HI DAN wooden sun glasses I'm sorry mate but i think all the sun and heat here in SOMERSET mate :thumbup1:when i get in from a day out in the sun them glasses will be TWISTED LIKE A SPING MATE :lol::lol::lol:it still 25,c down here thanks jon PS LET ME NO WHEN GET A PAIR MADE :thumbup:

HI DAN wooden sun glasses I'm sorry mate but i think all the sun and heat here in SOMERSET mate :thumbup1:when i get in from a day out in the sun them glasses will be TWISTED LIKE A SPING MATE :lol::lol::lol:it still 25,c down here thanks jon PS LET ME NO WHEN GET A PAIR MADE :thumbup:

Lol aye its been hotter up here bud.

Im taking my time with the glasses. Even if its winter i can sell them in auz nz state side lol.

Think im only making 10-20 sets a year. Dont wanna be bogged down with them, as ive got to start making things for the baby