Hedgelaying volunteer

willjones

I'm booking myself on to a 2 day course in the basics of hedge laying feb,obviously I no it takes a lot longer to learn a skill like this,so was wondering if anyone in the Wiltshire area would have me come along as a volunteer and let me gain some more experience, I'd be grateful for any help cheers.

Best advice would be look up a local hedgelaying group and join them. Your a bit late fir this year but come September you'll be aware of their days. Try contacting hedgesparrow on here I think he's local to you or take a look at The National Hedgelaying website for details. Good luck once your into it you'll get hooked. Trust me.

Best advice would be look up a local hedgelaying group and join them. Your a bit late fir this year but come September you'll be aware of their days. Try contacting hedgesparrow on here I think he's local to you or take a look at The National Hedgelaying website for details. Good luck once your into it you'll get hooked. Trust me.

only groups is sussex SOE or surrey so both a bit of a treck. have nothing in Hampshire somethimes think it be good to have practice days like soe but insurance and having experianced cutters willing to give there time to show novices. plus do not have thhe time. booked to end of march and then full for next season. fingers crossed.

sent a pm so let me know Dorset said he was interested in doing SOE so try and make a day