Close shave and thankfull

Lancstree

NO.

Apparently its much lower spec, I have been told that you can get a 15% improvement in power and better economy.

And they tend to "smoke" on red and not on white.

That's from Millers Oils 200 yards down the road from me. They sell they're own red and bio white and make all the additives to go in them. They also have theyre own research dept.

The basic stuff should be the same, it's what each individual retailer puts in additive wise. Such as anti foam, detergents etc.

I'm only quoting what they have told me :confused1:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fed up with working for just a meagre living and not making any profit so I'm getting out later in the year. Seems as soon as you get on top bang something else goes wrong.

Did I read this right Buzz, your quiting arb?

I have HGV2 and was thinking of doing Class 1 next year so in quiet times I can do agency driving, I want some of that 38K basic wage:001_tongue:

I originally worked in IT and did a degree in Computer Science. Lasted 2 years, money was excellent but nearly went insane with boredom, clock watching all the time. Although we all deserve more financially from our trade, it is a passion and we don't resent going to work. When I did IT I used to work for a year and then go travelling for a while based around mountaineeing, which is how I got into arb. Realised I could not do this for ever. 99% of the population hate their job / trade. So although you can get £15 an hour taking PC's out of boxes and puttin them on desks, I am already looking forward to being 60ft in the air on Monday and getting paid for it.

Phone hasn't rung for 8 days now and it was ringing well up until then which suprised me.

With the mog hit again i could really use a buck load of work in front to work out of this hole again but it isn't going to happen.

Had two jobs cancelled due to insuffcient funds which is better than them getting me to do the work then not paying i guess !

Frig knows i haven't a clue, to stay in the rented house i'm in to keep a roof over the kids heads at weekends i need to earn at least 25k +

I love arb but not running my own biz, there's no way i'm beasting myself contract climbing or working for someone else so i just doon't know.

My back ground is countryside managment and inland waterways so i might have a look in that direction.