ms660 recall

smudge1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI PC in what way are you disappointed with the 660 im all ears mate thanks and what size bar did you run on it thanks jon :thumbup:

Hi jon, disappointed with the answers I was given when spoke to technical was all, for a company this size I thought they'd had been very apologetic and have done anything to sort the fault out. It took no end of phone calls from my dealer and two from me to get them to sort it. I lost my respect for the company from then on. The saw is ok though and I run a 25 & 36" bar on it.

Oh it was apparently lack of grease on the chain brake handle caming bit?

Hi jon, disappointed with the answers I was given when spoke to technical was all, for a company this size I thought they'd had been very apologetic and have done anything to sort the fault out. It took no end of phone calls from my dealer and two from me to get them to sort it. I lost my respect for the company from then on. The saw is ok though and I run a 25 & 36" bar on it.

Oh it was apparently lack of grease on the chain brake handle caming bit?

HI PC/IAN thanks for the offer IAN on saw BUT STIHL CAN NOW KEEP THERE 660 IVE BEEN MESS AROUND TO MUCH BY STIHL you can RING STIHL UK TO YOUR BULE IN FACE THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU IVE RING 3 TIMES TALK TO THE TOP PEOPLE THERE SO IM OFF TO HUSKY AND THERE WELL LOTS MORE TO DO THIS OWELL CAN WAIT FOR A SAW FOR WEEKS:thumbdown: THANKS JON :thumbup:

HI PC/IAN thanks for the offer IAN on saw BUT STIHL CAN NOW KEEP THERE 660 IVE BEEN MESS AROUND TO MUCH BY STIHL you can RING STIHL UK TO YOUR BULE IN FACE THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU IVE RING 3 TIMES TALK TO THE TOP PEOPLE THERE SO IM OFF TO HUSKY AND THERE WELL LOTS MORE TO DO THIS OWELL CAN WAIT FOR A SAW FOR WEEKS:thumbdown: THANKS JON :thumbup:

I've had a 346xp for three years without fault, and just brought a 365xt hope that's as good.

Paul

HI MATE would say it had more power then the old 660 on a 3ft bar thanks jon :thumbup:

Jon mate it has more power than a 660 it for me is a better saw, if our 661 develops problems and has to go back, then I will wait for another 661 rather than get a 660.

As for Husky I am not familiar with them.