New Bandit HB20 sidewinder

GlobalNewark

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if you were to buy a new car would you pay full recommended retail price or negotiate a discount?

We'll the last new car I bought the garage wouldn't give a discount, they said they didn't need to do that to shift cars. Maybe 15-20 years ago but the margins are a lot tighter. The way HB20's sell I doubt dean needs to knock money off to shift them. Maybe a set off teeth or something but I feel the days of massive discounts are behind us.

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

We'll the last new car I bought the garage wouldn't give a discount, they said they didn't need to do that to shift cars. Maybe 15-20 years ago but the margins are a lot tighter. The way HB20's sell I doubt dean needs to knock money off to shift them. Maybe a set off teeth or something but I feel the days of massive discounts are behind us.

Funny you should say that Hodge, if anyone wants one we have one left out of the Four again.

Bought a Mini Countryman for the misses last month and got a very good deal - deals are out there if you negotiate. If dealers don't want your business that's their choice but if you don't ask you don't get.

Bought a Mini Countryman for the misses last month and got a very good deal - deals are out there if you negotiate. If dealers don't want your business that's their choice but if you don't ask you don't get.

They have to sell them eventually to someone.

:biggrin:

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

• 4 weeks later...

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1412102454.859069.jpg.20b6b873d66950c964aaf6ffd98a7671.jpg

Today started to see the delivery of the HB20N with the new style forward/reverse control system, the new system allows control with left or right hand without taking any hands off the handlebar. The delay system has also been removed as std now, if you have an existing machine & want the delay removing there is a simple kit to convert at the cost of £66.

[ATTACH]166225[/ATTACH]

Today started to see the delivery of the HB20N with the new style forward/reverse control system, the new system allows control with left or right hand without taking any hands off the handlebar. The delay system has also been removed as std now, if you have an existing machine & want the delay removing there is a simple kit to convert at the cost of £66.

Couple of pipes and instructions how to fit and what to take off. I'm fitting mine this weekend, looks about 20 mins work if you can handle a spanner and read. LOL. Will be so much better than the delay before moving.

• 5 months later...
[ATTACH]166225[/ATTACH]

Hi Dean, just been reading all the posts, has mine got delay fitted and which control system is on it, looking forward to getting it, and can you supply Reds as well as Greenteeth

I lost the photos you sent me on my emails.

Edited by Jesse
lost photos