which wireless security system for remote shed?

shillo

Has anyone any experience with parabeam, alertpal, mobeye systems or similar.

interested in receiving text message or phone call if system is alerted.

my shed is in a remote field with no power so has to be solar or battery powered.

i was thinking parabeam setup on the only field gate and a mobeye inside the shed.

these systems have got a lot cheaper recently.

Thanks for any advice

Has anyone any experience with parabeam, alertpal, mobeye systems or similar.

interested in receiving text message or phone call if system is alerted.

my shed is in a remote field with no power so has to be solar or battery powered.

i was thinking parabeam setup on the only field gate and a mobeye inside the shed.

these systems have got a lot cheaper recently.

Thanks for any advice

A snitcher motorcycle alarm wired to a car battery ( lasts twelve months on one charge.) and for the trigger use one of these ( again lasts 12 months on one set of batteries) FT25B photo cell.

FT25b = Battery Powered Photocells details.

Snitcher = http://www.bikealarms.net/Info/snitcherug.pdf

Gsm security alarm, mobile alarms, mobile alarm systems, gsm alarms, burglar alarm, intruder alarm, boating equipment, yacht equipment, home protection

Gerry is very helpful and knows his stuff. I had him install as he was local to me but if you know what your doing then DIY is an option. It's basically an alarm combined with a sim sender that you arm/disarm via your phone.

Sensors are extra, you can use anything you like from a beam sensor to a PIR to a microwave or vibration sensor. Four inputs, but I have a few in series making six sensors in total. Including a fire alarm, which is worth having with a stove installed! All sensors can be found cheap on eBay.

If anything is triggered, the alarm will text you telling you which sensor has been triggered, and ring you to make sure you wake up. You can also set it to alert another phone, such as a local security guard, which I do with mine. Very useful.

It has an output port, so you can have an alarm sound, or not if you prefer.

Runs off 12v.

HTH- if your near Chichester then you can come and have a demo if you like.