what do you do with your spare time!?

Matthew Storrs

Here we are winter approaching, i tend to work 6 days a week and evenings are filled by the time you get in had dinner, maybe done a quote or two etc that's that gone.

But sundays, my day off, unless its nice weather out I get incredibly bored indoors,looking for inspiration, what do you lot do when your not working and the weathers bad?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get down the yard and and carry on tinkering with something. ANYTHING beats sitting indoors bored. I had you down as the type to potter around down the yard on a Sunday? Can't beat it!

Or get round your mates places or the local for a few beers. We're meeting down the barn for a BBQ and beers later to watch the storm :thumbup1:

:thumbup:

i hate sitting in doors

i even took the fergie 20 out for a run christmas day as i was board, so that involved going to the barn

i have all ways got a project, nearly finished a david brown 770, now got to do the wheel bearings on the the massey 35

keeps me busy, and out the way :thumbup1:

Get down the yard and and carry on tinkering with something. ANYTHING beats sitting indoors bored. I had you down as the type to potter around down the yard on a Sunday? Can't beat it!

Or get round your mates places or the local for a few beers. We're meeting down the barn for a BBQ and beers later to watch the storm :thumbup1:

:thumbup:

Ha ha, spot on mate, nothing I enjoy more than tinkering with my toys down the yard. I seem to have this idealogy that Sunday (or at least one day a week) should be spent doing something totally different to work, but in practise end up doing what Stephen said!

Ha ha, spot on mate, nothing I enjoy more than tinkering with my toys down the yard. I seem to have this idealogy that Sunday (or at least one day a week) should be spent doing something totally different to work, but in practise end up doing what Stephen said!

I think that's a rubbish, clichéd ideology that was invented by self help merchants for the denizens of the rat race who spend every day in a concrete cubicle.

You enjoy it? How is that work then? Consider yourself blessed, as I do, to do what you love and make a living from it. Get down the yard, and offhire any woman who tells you otherwise. :001_cool:

You also do a wide variety of trades, as do I. If I get bored, I try my hand at something else.

i hate sitting in doors

i even took the fergie 20 out for a run christmas day as i was board, so that involved going to the barn

i have all ways got a project, nearly finished a david brown 770, now got to do the wheel bearings on the the massey 35

keeps me busy, and out the way :thumbup1:

Keep us posted on the 770 always liked them is it a red of white one?

I think that's a rubbish, clichéd ideology that was invented by self help merchants for the denizens of the rat race who spend every day in a concrete cubicle.

You enjoy it? How is that work then? Consider yourself blessed, as I do, to do what you love and make a living from it. Get down the yard, and offhire any woman who tells you otherwise. :001_cool:

You also do a wide variety of trades, as do I. If I get bored, I try my hand at something else.

You are quite right, I will never again mope around the house walking from room to room opening and shutting cupboard doors in some desperate attempt to find something exciting in them!

Yee ha!