Tree Protective Fencing

benedmonds

Ditto that. I tend to specify braced heras type fencing on smaller/residential sites. Can be used with heavy feet on braces or plates with ground pins. Alongside large vehicle accesses simple scaffolding driven into the ground makes a good sturdy frame to attach heras fencing to. Weldmesh is expensive and not particularly reusable, whereas heras can be hired from any hire shop :thumbup:

Just specify Heras fencing with CEZ signs on it. Heras is also easy to install and drawings can be made up to show how

The whole point of tree protective fencing is that it is NOT just simple Heras fencing. It is supposed to be semi permanent. Heras fencing is simply moved by contractors when it is in the way. I have done it myself many times to get to trees on building sites..

I guess you could use scaffold poles to secure the heras panels.

I bought some scaffold poles and panels and built the structure then used cable ties and a scaffold tie to attach the fence panels you can rent the panels and the scaffold but it's a lot of money and if you do a lot of its worth just buying the kit (2nd hand).

Or contact a scaffold company to do it and stick 15% on top :-)

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App