Two NEW 60cc contenders imminent...

TimberCutterDartmoor

While we are talking about bars (espeshily you mr timber cutter dartmore) do you know of a 36" bar to fit a dcs9010? Can't seem to find one

I swapped out the bar mounting bolts for m8 studs and opened out out the oil holes on a oregan bar to suit, seems to work fine

hello here is the nearest i can find for you been trawling around as the trouble has been you cant get the dolmars matched over 24" bars

oregon powermatch BAR 363RNDD009 36,, [1.6MM] 3/8 PITCH 0.63 GAUGE

115 DRIVE LINKS . SAW CHAIN OREGON SEMI CHISEL 75 DPX115G

oregon powermatch bar 363RNFD009 36'' [1.6MM] 404 PITCH 0.63 GAUGE

104 DRIVELINKS SAW CHAIN OREGON 59L104E

IF YOU ARE IN ANY CONFUSION THE 7910 AND 9010 USE THE SAME BAR MOUNT PATTERN AS THE LARGE HUSQVARNA I.E 3120XP 100%

HOPE THIS HELPS SHAVEY:thumbup::thumbup:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm importing from the US so go to the USA on the Dolmar page here:

DOLMAR - Find DOLMAR or Distribution Partners

=

DOLMAR - DOLMAR Power Products

Sorry, I'm a bit confused; the UK flag links to Makita UK.... is the Makita EA5000P38D the same as the Dolmar 5105, but just a different colour? They are both rated at the same power (2.8kw).

Makita UK - EA5000P38D - 2 Stroke 50cc Chainsaw

Sorry, I'm a bit confused; the UK flag links to Makita UK.... is the Makita EA5000P38D the same as the Dolmar 5105, but just a different colour? They are both rated at the same power (2.8kw).

Makita UK - EA5000P38D - 2 Stroke 50cc Chainsaw

i cannot comment on the 2013 makita but before that the dcs5030 which was the british equivalant of the ps5105 and everything was totaly different on this saw 150% TCD will tell you the same

cheers

i cannot comment on the 2013 makita but before that the dcs5030 which was the british equivalant of the ps5105 and everything was totaly different on this saw 150% TCD will tell you the same

cheers

Just tried finding uk prices of the Makita ea5000p but only found one, and that was priced over £540 (rip off) Makita are making a pretty good job at f***ing up.

Rewinding back to importing again: How much do i need to pay in total (inc delivery, import tax & vat) for a Dolmar 5105 with heated handle?

And does it come with a bar & chain?

Thanks

cheers

:thumbup: as above, loads of threads elsewhere about the differences between so called identical saws - they are not! Carburretor just for starters...

Just tried finding uk prices of the Makita ea5000p but only found one, and that was priced over £540 (rip off) Makita are making a pretty good job at f***ing up.

Rewinding back to importing again: How much do i need to pay in total (inc delivery, import tax & vat) for a Dolmar 5105 with heated handle?

And does it come with a bar & chain?

Thanks

Price above was for 16" but not heated - will have to get quote for that...

speaking of 60cc saws, just looked on the UK Jonsered site and they aren't selling the Jred version of the 560xp (the cs2260). Pity that, cause Jonsered's pro saws are usually more robust than their Husky counterparts, same power and weight as the 560xp. Would imagine Husky don't want this saw being sold in the UK as they already have the 560xp out there.

59766738420e5_jonsered2260.jpg.dd556249135ff83a9c0955d20fd6ff58.jpg

Price above was for 16" but not heated - will have to get quote for that...

Quote for 18" and heated please TCD.

Also,is it easy enough to get the basics...bars, spark plug, filter, etc to fit the Dolmar 5105 from here in UK? cheers

speaking of 60cc saws, just looked on the UK Jonsered site and they aren't selling the Jred version of the 560xp (the cs2260). Pity that, cause Jonsered's pro saws are usually more robust than their Husky counterparts, same power and weight as the 560xp. Would imagine Husky don't want this saw being sold in the UK as they already have the 560xp out there.

maybe that would be a good one to research from the us market:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: