Dyna..

Kay 9

I see. Cheers for the reply. Just thought they be handy around the farm and for work.. Will keep my eyes peeled but a clean one is like hens teeth... Thought the good old UK would help me again with a vehicle. There is alot of newer ones but they are out of my budget for the time been. Thanks again :)

You'd soon be swearing about your Dyna if you planned on using it on the farm, the mere look of mud sends them spinning in there tracks and going nowhere

We've got a 2009 300d single rear wheels with mud and snow tyres it works fine and is a great little truck for log deliveries and towing small chipper ,it goes like a rocket on the road and can get in narrow gaps etc.

I always thought that on a farm you need a tractor or telehandler not a truck!

We've got a 2009 300d single rear wheels with mud and snow tyres it works fine and is a great little truck for log deliveries and towing small chipper ,it goes like a rocket on the road and can get in narrow gaps etc.

I always thought that on a farm you need a tractor or telehandler not a truck!

What make tyres do you have? thinking of getting some for my cabstar never heard of mud tyres.

What make tyres do you have? thinking of getting some for my cabstar never heard of mud tyres.

Hi the ones we've got on the truck at the moment are Hankooks this is our second set and they last very well they are a winter tyre with m and s pattern,before that we had continentals again winter tyre m+s pattern,I know in Europe some of the cabstars come with hankook winter on from new ,we bought a new cabstar to build a mewp on 18 months ago and it was uk supplied and came with continental s on

Hi the ones we've got on the truck at the moment are Hankooks this is our second set and they last very well they are a winter tyre with m and s pattern,before that we had continentals again winter tyre m+s pattern,I know in Europe some of the cabstars come with hankook winter on from new ,we bought a new cabstar to build a mewp on 18 months ago and it was uk supplied and came with continental s on

Thanks for that will look into it:thumbup:

You'd soon be swearing about your Dyna if you planned on using it on the farm, the mere look of mud sends them spinning in there tracks and going nowhere

Earlier this year I pulled out a stuck dyna, stuck on wood chip 2inch high. Recovered it with a ford transit connect :lol:

Real powerful though