It must be scam time!!!

rovers90

Damn…!!!!!..Someone is trying to pinch my shackels:

Attention:Sir

My Name Reverend Michael lucas, director Of Foreign Payment Department Union Bnak plc,

I Am not sure you received my previous message but i wish to use this medium to officially inform you, to Please Confirm This Information As Urgent As Possible. Did You Send Mr ROBERT BERNHARDT From CH-8038 ZЬRICH,SWITZERLAND To Come And Claim Your Contract Funds Valued At Usd$10 Million? he is trying to pay for change of account fee in order to Divert your fund.

Your Funds Which Has Been Long Approved In Your Name By The Federal Government Of Nigeria, And Was Deposit Here In union Bank Nigeria Plc.

I Am Confused .Who Is Mr. ROBERT BERNHARDT, Is He Your Brother? He Just Emailed Me With Your Power Of Attorney Stating That Your Total Fund Of $10.000.000.00 Shall Be Wired To His Bank Account As Your Next Of Kin The Below Bank Account is Submitted By Your Blood Brother, With Some Legal And Change Of Account Document To Divert Your Fund Into His Personal Bank Account

CREDIT SUISSE, CH-8038 ZЬRICH,SWITZERLAND

ACCOUNT NO:5018 1448 1308

IBAN: CH19 0483 5018 1448 1308

SWIFT CODE: CRESCHZZ80A

HOLDER: ROBERT BERNHARDT

But we decided not to make any transfer into the bank accounts without proper verification and authorization from you as the Beneficiary. Did you authorized the release of your fund into the above account? We therefore request that you stop any communication with any office in Africa and abroad, respond to this email immediately to enable us proceed with the release of your fund accordingly. Reconfirm the following information:

Please, Call Me Or Email ...Urgent Before It

1) Your Full Name.

2) Phone, Fax And Mobile #.

3) Company Name, Position And Address.

4) Profession, Age And Marital Status.

5) Copy Of Int'l Passport, Driver's License, Or Any Valid Id Card.

Please Quote This Payment Codes (CODE :FGN/UBN3124-FILE111-SBN) In Your Next Letter Or Else You Will Not Be Recognized As A Beneficiary With This Government And Note Any Further Message Without My Identification Or Passport Photograph Should Be Disregarded To Avoid Any Fraudulent Hijack Of Information.

Regards,

Rev Michael lucas

Director Of Foreign Payment Department

union Bank Nigeria Plc.

Direct Mobile Tel (+234-8166358846)

CONFIDENTIAL

FROM UNION BANK PLC This email and any files transmitted with it

are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent Responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is Prohibited.

Suggested responses? winner can have the lot! ;-)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic