Freeeeedom

thebigt

IM BACK LADS

well caught the baggers robbin me quads so I clattered 2 of them in the garden outside the garage with a heavy stick,,lol,got remended then bailed,had the baggers and friends around again 2 days after I was released,,,so the time came to sort it,,they are still robbin the estates and six months later ive walked free,never mind,not gonna cry just class it as a practise run inside because if I see them around my manor or even get a sniff they are about,,im doing life....

ps hope your all well

time to get the saws serviced I thinks:001_smile:

Edited by thebigt

Very interested in this storey, I had my mountain bike and strimmer robbed last haloween, i heard them and went out with my pick axe handle but they were lucky bastards as i was too late! Id have smashed their f'n heads in if ig got them, now i keep a wepon at each door of the house along with well positioned wepons outside.....

Not to mention my 12 bore! And if i caught them i might even get the 88 for good measures!

Good luck with everything & keep us posted with progress mate

Very interested in this storey, I had my mountain bike and strimmer robbed last haloween, i heard them and went out with my pick axe handle but they were lucky bastards as i was too late! Id have smashed their f'n heads in if ig got them, now i keep a wepon at each door of the house along with well positioned wepons outside.....

Not to mention my 12 bore! And if i caught them i might even get the 88 for good measures!

Good luck with everything & keep us posted with progress mate

I hate it when you hear of people getting punished for defending their own . Tony Martin etc

:bash:nice one mate i had this lot pinched

2 sachs dolmar saw 117 133

2 husky strimmers 232r 235r

1 tanaka pole saw two attachments

i new quad bike sprayer

1 husky 254

2 jonsered 2054 turbo and sp49

1 sthil hs 45 hedge trimmer

luckily the rest off the tools was in for service

iam still seithing:thumbdown::thumbdown::bash:

now i have a 20 foot ferry container in an big open barn but i have lights up and signs but the doors to the container are very stiff and if they get all the locks off then if the door is opened it is connected to a rope which is joined up to a trip bolt and when tightened some things that will fall on them solid and liquid :thumbup::thumbup:

le sanglier sorry pal as usual its a crime overlooked in a infested heroin and crack based society we live in if I remember right there was a 2x1"clipping in the local paper after the judje sent me down from remand,nothing else,just gotta hope they push to much into there arm one day and do us all a favour the fookin zombie night crawlers,,,,ill do the same again but next time itll be the billock believe me..............

:sneaky2::thumbup1: