Stihl MS200t

H-A

I have never considered rings as a service item, the customer is not going to pay the labour to have new rings put in on a service for no reason, fair enough if the machine requires them. If you fit rings you could well say well crank seals are serviceable they both are simple and easy to replace but its all extra labour. fair enough if you repair your own mind. but i go back to the old saying if it aint broke dont fix it

• 1 year later...

Hi wondering if you could please help me out, rebuilding a ms200t for the first time. Im getting on ok, one stupid thing i did was to forget where the impulse line goes. I have the end of the wee hose on the crankcase just below where the cylinder sits, im not sure where the other end goes. Iv looked through an online manual but couldn't see it. The only place i can see it might go is through the bottom of the handle and connecting roughly to the tank breather, but i have a feeling this isnt right. Any help whould be much appreciated.

• 4 years later...
On 29/09/2013 at 15:56, spudulike said:

Note that the bearings go in with the plastic race retainer on the outside! If you fit them with the bearings the wrong way round, the crank will be clamped!

Just refreshing my memory looking through my old posts as I am rebuilding a couple of 200t saws for a friend, had forgotten about that bearing tip. :)