Barchams Seminar

John Hancock

Not for a while.

Not that that's a reflection on their product, but I wouldn't be buying any of these any time soon.............

Plus Kieth needs to sort out the seating arrangements for the Seminars, we're not Bonsai'd Tree People you know :sneaky2:

Scran's top notch though :thumbup1:

See what you mean about the seating!!

Just a few random pics from today’s seminar…..

Pic One…Carrying out a soil drainage test (see anyone you know?):001_smile:

Pic Two…Discussing the advantages of using resistographs.

Pic Three. Using a resistograph to determine/prove internal crack on a weak union.

Pic Three and Four.. Just examples of Barchams excellent tree stock.:001_smile:

597653ff2d75e_DSC_0098(Large).jpg.6d488cb56f84a318851e35118ff2b45b.jpg

597653ff29611_DSC_0094(Large).JPG.e488e28d68310c942700f092d3554d39.JPG

597653ff26e10_DSC_0089(Large).jpg.9412c840447910a491e449eefd08dc2e.jpg

597653ff24d8a_DSC_0087(Large).jpg.5c3af043001c0e9cf2cf36d9b6e12058.jpg

597653ff21516_DSC_0086(Large).JPG.26bd1b22c5e6f7368eae2c75d6b82561.JPG

Mmmm see what you mean. I look pretty serious I guess:mad1:. Don't know why as I too enjoyed the day. Anyway your a fine one to talk misery guts, you look pretty sad too, don't make a very happy advert do we :laugh1:. I also saw someone I'd not seen for over ten years and met with Mr Hancock, would not have known who he was but his avatar gave the game away.

Mmmm see what you mean. I look pretty serious I guess:mad1:. Don't know why as I too enjoyed the day. Anyway your a fine one to talk misery guts, you look pretty sad too, don't make a very happy advert do we :laugh1:. I also saw someone I'd not seen for over ten years and met with Mr Hancock, would not have known who he was but his avatar gave the game away.

....meaning I look a sad, miserable bugger (language toned down for fear of upsetting the boss). That’s what 3 years of separation does to you! :sad: Seriously though, nice to meet you today mate.

If any of you other guys fancy going to these seminars, start buying your trees from Barchams. Today was completely free! (If this was ran by the AA God-knows how much they would have charged)

http://www.barcham.co.uk/