New lorry, new landrover and the tank!

alex01

I think some one was selling a 4x2 version on (arbtalk) an ex council bin wagon, but looked proper naff compared to your 4x4 version it, have you had it off road yet :001_cool:

bin lorry lol:001_tongue:i cant believe i missed that. ha ha.why dont you all just get mogs, you are all trying to replicate them badly. take the jump and get a real arb truck:001_smile:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just got 290 miles out of one tank of juice on my landy and all it does is work hard, ie tow chipper and tip loads of chip and logs, all locally and very hilly. It is nearly always towing.

If I got my maths right it's 24-25 MPG

Whats your mog do? Apart from win ugly competitions :001_tongue:

I've just got 290 miles out of one tank of juice on my landy and all it does is work hard, ie tow chipper and tip loads of chip and logs, all locally and very hilly. It is nearly always towing.

15mpg easy about town, working big chipper doesnt even tickle the guage. the most it has drank is a tank(25gallons) in just over 200 miles but she sat at 65-70 mph for all that time. oh and my diesel is a wee bit cheaper than yours:001_tongue:

My mog and trailer will carry around 12 ton, your landy and a 3.5 ton trailer will carry what, about 3.5 ton? (if your lucky)and you can't take your chipper if you take a trailer :thumbdown:

So even if yours does 6x more MPG than my mog (which it won't) I'm still quids in :001_tongue::001_tt1:

My mog and trailer will carry around 12 ton, your landy and a 3.5 ton trailer will carry what, about 3.5 ton? (if your lucky)and you can't take your chipper if you take a trailer :thumbdown:

So even if yours does 6x more MPH than my mog (which it won't) I'm still quids in :001_tongue::001_tt1:

dave i hear the other members talk about road tax, what is this they talk of??:001_smile:

dave i hear the other members talk about road tax, what is this they talk of??:001_smile:

You know the little beer mat thing we get from the post office, that you put in the Conner of the windscreen, they PAY for theirs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!