Hedgehogs

home of wood

We have several in our garden, see one most days. Used to see them even more before I quit the rollies. They're great little critters. If you find an injured one, or one out in the middle of the day (Which means it's ill) A lot of vets will treat them for free... :thumbup:

DSC00038.jpg.fc643412d9c05bd6fe2b682c88a7a496.jpg

We have several in our garden, see one most days. Used to see them even more before I quit the rollies. They're great little critters. If you find an injured one, or one out in the middle of the day (Which means it's ill) A lot of vets will treat them for free... :thumbup:

HI WOOD yes your right there great things mate thanks jon :thumbup:

If you have them in your garden, it's good to make sure they can move to another garden, ie a gap under the fence, as they like to roam up to two miles a night. Badgers only eat them when they are desperate, as they share the same diet-earthworms and slugs mainly.

Great aren't they Jon? :thumbup:

Have'nt seen any for a while,year before last they were coming up our drive every night, trouble is the drive is gated off for the dogs to go out on so first we knew about the hedgehogs was alot of commotion followed by me seeing a hedgehog fly past the kitchen door as I opened it to see what was happening, apparently my oldest whippet bitch doesnt like them to much :001_cool: aafter that had to keep a pair of gloves by kitchen door and check drive before dogs went out :laugh1:

Have'nt seen any for a while,year before last they were coming up our drive every night, trouble is the drive is gated off for the dogs to go out on so first we knew about the hedgehogs was alot of commotion followed by me seeing a hedgehog fly past the kitchen door as I opened it to see what was happening, apparently my oldest whippet bitch doesnt like them to much :001_cool: aafter that had to keep a pair of gloves by kitchen door and check drive before dogs went out :laugh1:

HI CSS we have 2 mate there nice to see to mate thanks jon :thumbup:

Last night the dog was sniffing something in the garden . Walked over and it was a hedgehog . Amazing first one I've seen in the wild for 20 years[ATTACH]130937[/ATTACH]

I'd hardly call it in the wild what with a fence panel and post in the way.

Where have you been for the last twenty years?.........In prison...:laugh1: