Entec treebuster

dogman

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Changing the subject only very slightly has anyone ever modified the chute on one so it could load into a truck or skip?? I have been looking for a cheap quality small chipper but it has to be able to load a truck or skip!!?

I tried this on my treebusta - used old drainage pipes BUT not enough power to blow the chips up higher and round any more bends.

Greenmech an JoBeau both make push along chippers with higher output chutes

All worth considering.

Changing the subject only very slightly has anyone ever modified the chute on one so it could load into a truck or skip?? I have been looking for a cheap quality small chipper but it has to be able to load a truck or skip!!?

I've never seen any mods but I spoke to a guy a few years back who'd had loads of Treebustas and apparently he successfully moved the outlet forwards to the curved section of casing. He claimed he got faster throw and no blocking, even with wet conifer but whether he got any height on it I couldn't say.

Which doesn't really answer the question does it! But mods are possible. This guy also mounted one on four castors.

Lol ! hope so, got a load of hawthorn that needs the buisness doing on it !

Rob

Be ready with the loppers to make sure the material's narrow enough to feed well. As long as the blades are sharp they'll grab it a treat.

Jon

I've never seen any mods but I spoke to a guy a few years back who'd had loads of Treebustas and apparently he successfully moved the outlet forwards to the curved section of casing. He claimed he got faster throw and no blocking, even with wet conifer but whether he got any height on it I couldn't say.

Which doesn't really answer the question does it! But mods are possible. This guy also mounted one on four castors.

Thats what i have done with mine only have the curved part of the outlet seems to help a bit. I hold it on with 1 wing not so easy to take off it it does block.

You mean like this? 2000 Entec Timberwolf Wood Chipper For Sale - Used and New Agricultural Machinery and Equipment With Free Advertising on Farming Machines UK

Same blades and engine I believe just a different mounting, I've got one that Im thinking about getting rid of, served me well, but just not used anymore