Anyone else got a part time evening job?

MaximusExcelsior

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's a croupier? Haha

I deal American and French Roulette, Blackjack, Dice, a couple of different types of Poker or Punto Banco. Before I did my current job, I worked for nearly 20 years in the UK gaming industry, mainly in Kensington and the West End. I make the same money that I used to make for a day's work as a groundie in 3 hours. :001_smile:

Door work and security dog handler, working the next 4 nights

Did the same in my late teens early twentys had my own alsation dog.

Dropped it all but going to get my ticket as a mate runs the doors on a few of the local pubs and works been quiet.

Did the same in my late teens early twentys had my own alsation dog.

Dropped it all but going to get my ticket as a mate runs the doors on a few of the local pubs and works been quiet.

Good luck,

getting the SIA liacence is easy but if you need a contact for a dog I can put you on to someone who is straight up, theres so any shitsters out there selling dogs!!!

046.jpg.0f68a3dfd87d5a7d8dcb3c57dc5e96ef.jpg

044.jpg.36943bece57277667cbcc255ad2b2340.jpg

I work in the evenings for a very well know delivery company.

Anyone else juggle two or more jobs?

Just making conversation whilst sat at said job bored off my tits!

I used to when i set my business up. I did aggregates and tarmac form 6pm-6am to the M25 expansion. Worked out quite well because with the sign written truck in their main yard i won loads of tree work off them too. :thumbup1:

Its all about needs and must, i only needed to do it for a year then i had enough work load to stick fully with trees.