Tdf.

Mick Stockbridge

That's a bit harsh. And i'm french so I have no particular allegiance. I don't think the crash was his fault, and getting piss thrown at him was just wrong. Not enamoured with the guy but what about all the other doped-up riders?

Sorry LeBucheron, I had forgotten that there were Frenchpeople on this site. I didn't mean to imply that any Frenchperson who simply wanted to win his national race on his national day was "crazy", simply patriotic. I would love to see Msr. Voeckler or Msr Rolland win on Sunday.

As for Sir Cav; well, at the risk of upsetting others, I still remain committed. After all, lots of other great riders have been Prima Donnas, I understand that Bernard Hinault for example, had the sort of personality that could have started a fight in an empty room.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well cavendish bagged another one yesterday taking advantage of some nice echelons. Really good racing and I am surprised sky are so weak two weeks in. Mt ventoux on Sunday! No french winner I reckon though...even on bastille day.

I can see why cav isn't popular and he does like to throw his toys out of the pram but you can't argue with 25 tour wins. Love kittel though and argos-shimano commitment to clean riding. No time for contador and other tainted riders.

Woop woop! Froome has done it!

My heart views out to Valverde, it really does. He's such a solid rider every year on the TDF and has accomplished so much on other GTs. That 10 minute loss must feel like a knife in his side.

Gotta love Quintana too!!

Sent with my iPhone from me, to you!

• 5 months later...

Mick

Hi I have seen some of your post,funny.

I am based in devon mostly

Cornwall also

Climber generally

Though grunt work fine by me

Looking for any work felling forestry firewood etc

Fifteen years experience

I run a landrover v8 lpg geared for towing