Is the Easy Lift Harness..........

Old Mill Tree Care

can't wait to try one out at the show.

It's something I will never personally buy. But if I try it out I can then recommend it to people o repair tools for.

Not that I havnt been telling people about it, just that I have never tried it and I can't recommend anything unless I try it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one its brilliant for trimming hedges on the ground but its a shame it can't really be used up a ladder - tends to throw the balance a bit. I find it most useful for strimming awkward banks and ditches etc where standard harness don't work very well.

I is a good bit of kit and save arm ache big time, I find I tend to go for a lot longer without breaks because of that.

So currently I'm reading that for time and motion it can make its money back on a few jobs???

Er, quite a few jobs I think, it makes the job more comfortable but I wouldn't say it saves a huge amount of time really. Because you have to do all the ladder work without it and it doesn't help tidy up!

So it might not nessecarily pay for itself on the job but it will pay for itself in reduced trips to the chiropractors :thumbup1:

Er, quite a few jobs I think, it makes the job more comfortable but I wouldn't say it saves a huge amount of time really. Because you have to do all the ladder work without it and it doesn't help tidy up!

So it might not nessecarily pay for itself on the job but it will pay for itself in reduced trips to the chiropractors :thumbup1:

So with that then I suppose its also up to the job you are using it for. If you are using the extendable pole saw for cutting back to fence lines. Or long reach hadle cutter all day its perfect.

Sorry I know all this has been said many times.

So with that then I suppose its also up to the job you are using it for. If you are using the extendable pole saw for cutting back to fence lines. Or long reach hadle cutter all day its perfect.

Sorry I know all this has been said many times.

Yes strimming without cow horns, pole pruning and ground hedge trimming it is perfect. It take a bit of fettling to get the right set up for each tool and alsso the harness straps but once its on moving the tool is effortless.

It is quite a lot of money but anything which makes life easier is worth having.

But toothpaste is nothing without a toothbrush :001_tt2:

I thought it was a great product but sadly for me i dont cut enough hedges to warrant the investment. i think i cut 10 or less hedges a year because the "good old boys" near me do them for £4.50 per hour.

Your right Ian. I have quite a lot of historical jobs that I've had for years. Really big Cypress and Beech etc, 3 men all day.

So it's well worth it for that.

Sent with my iPhone from me, to you!

So currently I'm reading that for time and motion it can make its money back on a few jobs???

Depends how big the jobs are and how many of them you do per month.

Mine will pay for itself this summer, easily, and I'll be buying another in a couple of weeks.

👍

Sent with my iPhone from me, to you!