New product idea (book) - Feedback please!

martwizz

Just spotted this thread no wish to pee on you parade but my first impression is to ask if there a void or you to fill and be successful. Good to have the info all in one place but it is easier than ever now to search for information, smart phones, tablets etc.

A lot of folks think they have a book in them but can find out half way someone has done it already.

These days I understand publishers approve a skeleton and will tell you whether you are wasting your time to complete it. although self publishing is helping to get things out there.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a sample to demonstrate what the website might look like for each species. Imagine a page like this for every species of tree.

The top section of the page is a quick-reference summary with objective ratings to give an idea of a variety of properties.

Below this are expandable tabs, which each require sub-menus containing extensive and complete information on a variety of subjects specific to the species. In the picture, as an example, the 'identification' tab is open, within which the 'cultivars and varieties' tab has been clicked. The information inside is just an example to show what may be included, however i would expect this particular subject to contain a great deal more information that i have summarised in this example.

Please keep in mind this is a sample for the FORMAT of the page, rather than the content of the page itself (which may not be 100% accurate or comprehensive).

Feedback greatly appreciated :thumbup:

Great work :thumbup: can not wait to see it live :001_smile: