Maybe my favourite tree

Peasgood

a nice tree, but if thats a fave you need to get out with us all on an ATF meeting!:001_rolleyes:

Yeah, totally Tony!

Or perhaps the man can have a favourite tree for a reason different to what you like? Perhaps it's got fond memories attached or it just feels like a really good place, the view from there is awesome or....?

Do you own the ones in those pics?

I own the one in mine. :sneaky2:

That's if you can own a tree, I didn't plant it and the fella that did was gone long before my time. All being well the tree will be there long after I am forgotten.

I am the current custodian is maybe better.

In October I am off to Perth and WA, I hear there's some big trees out there worth a look.

My fave tree(s) in Oz so far has to be the scribbly gum. Just love them.:001_cool:

That's if you can own a tree, I didn't plant it and the fella that did was gone long before my time. All being well the tree will be there long after I am forgotten.

In October I am off to Perth and WA, I hear there's some big trees out there worth a look.

My fave tree(s) in Oz so far has to be the scribbly gum. Just love them.:001_cool:

If you're going to WA, check out 'The Gloucester Tree', pretty awesome and you can climb to the top of it on these pegs they've banged into it. You do need a head for heights though!!

Hey mate drop me a line if you like when you get to WA. I do a bit of rec climbing and tree measuring in the big Karri trees down here.

Sorry Rob I didn't realise it was the same tree. Sorry if my post came across a bit arsey too, wasn't meant to be, even I thought it was after I read it.

I will try and see the Gloucester tree and thanks for the tip.

Thanks for the offer of dropping you a line too Browncow, a bit of a whistle stop tour with the missus so probably a bit rushed. Appreciated all the same.

I shan't be climbing though, I go dizzy if I stand on the pavement too long!