Advice on 051 problems

muttley9050

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be the weekend for 051 carbs, just rebuilt 3 of mine with new diaphragm kits yesterday. (ive got 3 051's and 2 075's lol.

The carb model is a tillotson hs60 on these saws

They are nice a simple to rebuild. I would get atleast one "full kit" tho that includes the needle etc tho as ive seen more than one go bad. As spud says they also include the welch plug, they either seem spotless or full of crud but no inbetween.

There is a very clear 2 part vid on utube which will help if your in any doubt.

Hey guys,one more quick question if thats ok, All parts for the overhaul are ordered, but when i look at the parts diagram the fuel line and impulse line have the same part no. so there made of the same hose. Is this correct? Thanks

James

Yes. It's too short of an answer for arbtalk apparantly. So fidly de do dah......:lol::lol:

Sory yes they are.:thumbup1:

Yes. It's too short of an answer for arbtalk apparantly. So fidly de do dah......:lol::lol:

Sory yes they are.:thumbup1:

Don't think you know what you are talking about Rich, you some sort of expert of something:blushing::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:

Sounds about right to me - just get a few metres of the fuel pipe in, always useful:thumbup:

Don't think you know what you are talking about Rich, you some sort of expert of something:blushing::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:

Sounds about right to me - just get a few metres of the fuel pipe in, always useful:thumbup:

Nah I'm no expert. But I have heard of this Steve bloke. Apparantly he is well dodgy, one of these people who thinks he knows it all but is a right dodgy character......:001_tt2::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nah I'm no expert. But I have heard of this Steve bloke. Apparantly he is well dodgy, one of these people who thinks he knows it all but is a right dodgy character......:001_tt2::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah I heard that to Rich from some bloke who bought a Chinese chainsaw and also recommends using old sump oil.... mind you he said it about all of us.... :laugh1:

Yeah I heard that to Rich from some bloke who bought a Chinese chainsaw and also recommends using old sump oil.... mind you he said it about all of us.... :laugh1:

:blushing:bugger, been found out - I just sit in the workshop eating cake and drinking tea...surprised it has taken this long for anyone to find out:001_rolleyes::lol: