Cramp..!!!

Nige156

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try a fry up.

Sounds bad for you, I find if I eat anything other than bacon and eggs my body is giving up by 10am.

Fry the eggs in butter, so basically.

Bacon: Protein and salt

Eggs 3 or 4 is ideal scrambled: Protein

Proper bread, not cheap white crap: Carbs

Tomatoes/beans/mushrooms etc: I like these but the eggs and bacon are the critical bit for me.

I am trying to find the article which explains how different body types require different foods.

Also you can drink as much water as you like, if your breakfast is poor your body will not metabolise correctly and you will have no benefit.

I prefer to go easy the water and only drink what my body tells me to. No more. There was a really good article in ProCycling last year regarding the performance benefits of being very slightly dehydrated.

This is not the article in Procycling but explains it well

Over-hydration - Too much of a good thing? Succeed! Sports Nutrition

Like a few of the others I try and use electrolyte drinks either ready made like Gatorade or sometimes one of the powdered ones. The likes of Gatorade are full of sugar so you have to watch them. I also sometimes have a bag of peanuts at the end of a big day to get some salt back in to the system. Just drinking water alone is going to lead to cramping not resolve it.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App