MS200T - Aspen running problems!

Sciadopitys

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, it was a very reasonable question Matt, you must excuse our little jokes.

Seriously, Aspen.

Very briefly, Aspen is a very pure form of petrol which contains no solvents, benzene or sulphur. The benefits of this are,

Clean burning, with no carbon buildup in upper cylinder, resulting in much longer engine life.

Very clean exhaust fumes with many less harmful emissions, so better for the well being of the operator.

Chemically stable, so it does not go stale like petrol, so performance and starting are always consistent, even after long periods of storage.

For more in depth information, and to save me writing pages and pages got to the ASPEN link on the right of this page.

Also try reading through my 'one reason I use Aspen' thread. You will see posts both for, and against on that thread.

Yes of course we joke a bit on here. Would hate to see what would happen if we ended up in the same workshop. :lol:

I have never used aspen. Must give it a try. So I have no experience with it. So I'm not to judge before using it.

But anything that is better for the health of the user I'm all in :thumbup:

One good thing with Aspen is that you can fire up a repaired saw in the workshop for a short while without gassing yourself - not that I recommend it but there are occasions:blushing::001_rolleyes:

Joking aside, it is a good product and the fact it doesn't go off is a big positive to people who don't use the machines all the time plus it is good for hedge trimmers where the fumes are held in the hedge in close proximity to your head.

:Whispers: ......but dont let on to Gardenkit I said it:lol: