Harness: Decisions, Decisions.

craigblues

For the record I don't think skinnyness is a big problem with a treemotion, I've got a a 30'' waist and it's very, very comfortable. Have you seen Mr. Strasser? He isn't a big guy, it's designed as a high end harness and most sh*t hot climbers aren't very big guys either... However it's probably a little pricey if you're just playing...

I used a seqoia for a week and swore I would never touch one again. It caused me so much pain I almost hated tree climbing. It was like getting kicked in the nuts for an entire week...

Scrawny bugger in a TM here as well! Amazing harness :thumbup:

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a new tree motion? Oh wait they've changed the rear chainsaw attachment point from a red ring to a green ring as its now rated for life support awesome now I can hang from the tree by my ass which may be an improvement in style for me.

Still a great harness and seeing as my tree motion after 5 years abuse is now due for retirement with nothing else out there to really grab my attention another TM it will be.

Marc I was on about the superlight tm coming out.

Marc I was on about the superlight tm coming out.

Yeah my bad, I more than likely will be getting one of those, I tried one a few yeas ago and was really impressed wasn't sure if it would ever make it into production.