Impress the boss

Chris5128

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Work hard, always look before going into a danger zone, ask questions and listen so you dont get shouted at. take the banter (its a right of passage). dont be late always be a few minutes early.

Simple stuff really and good luck. Also if he asks you for the special out of hours service he might mean trees or he might mean something else.......

Start As you mean to carry on. We always used to laugh at the new guys running about the site trying to impress. All you got to do is turn up on time, do as you're told while you're there, stop for a sandwich when you're told and repeat through the afternoon. Leave the phone for breaks. Enjoy yourself.

Start As you mean to carry on. We always used to laugh at the new guys running about the site trying to impress. All you got to do is turn up on time, do as you're told while you're there, stop for a sandwich when you're told and repeat through the afternoon. Leave the phone for breaks. Enjoy yourself.

LOL the phone lol yep agree there .......ya might find if ya don't it may leave the woods/site before you lol lol.......We had a bull buck that shot a greenhorns cell phone lol

Buy him Breakfast or Lunch, Turn up on time with the correct attitude always ask whats needs doing next, Don't sit on your ass unless the boss is and its Lunch, Swept up every now and again around the chipper. The second you get back to the yard help out Don't do what another lad did to me the other day Before he was out the Van he was in his car and off = No more work from me!!!

Enjoy your self doing the work get along with em all and have a laugh but don't take the piss to much.

Oh and Best of Luck fella

Blimey breakfast, i hope he gets paid quick if not he might be broke before the weeks out. :thumbup1:

Blimey breakfast, i hope he gets paid quick if not he might be broke before the weeks out. :thumbup1:

If i was subbing for someone that was on site i'd be most upset if THEY didn't buy breakfast. And the other way around for that fact. If i have any one else help me I always buy breakfast.