need a new groundsaw again, 560xp letting me down :-/

jnoon

far far better. Starts hot / cold, ticks over, cuts well revvs well now its run in,

Pleased so far :).

Hasn't stalled once :),.

Much simplier and in my eyes much easier to maintain and easier to work on.

Not easier at all, for kick ifs you have to take the sprocket off to grease the needle bearings, has to be done a lot or they melt,

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI KING thanks for that then so 2013 then are ok thanks jon :thumbup:

Well ours are anyway Jon, the guys at work with 362's keep picking up our 560's never used a saw like it, it's a little screamer screaming out for wood, however my own 346xp has got years left in it so il wait a few years befor I buy 1, I was reluctant to have my 361 at work replaced as I thought it would be replaced with a 362, but we persuaded them to get 560xp's after all the bother we've had with our ms261's. Jon buy 1, if it doesn't work then take it back, simple,

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

I find this thread slightly amusing; in that it has a longer life expectancy than both the Husqvarna 550xp & 560xp combined. I dare say I wouldn't it quite so amused, if I actually owned either.

Edited by TGB

I find this thread slightly amusing; in that it has a longer life expectancy than both the Husqvarna 550xp & 560xp combined. I dare say I wouldn't it quite so amused, if I actually owned either.

Mmmmm . When was the thread started ? I think my 560 is out running it at the moment . Fingers crossed it continues ! :biggrin:

Hi guys it's a week or so since I got my 560 back after a new exhaust,spring, side casing, hot start mod ect. I said I would let you know when it broke again, it did 2 days ago. The clutch spring broke so the shop replaced all 3 and that . clutch is only 3 months old as already replaced before . its lasted 2 days, broke 1 of the new springs again! Shop seems to think there is too much play in the clutch drum, I do grease the bearing 2/3 times a week. They also have another 560 in that needs a new crank due to clutch cracking, the saw is 3 months old . going to ask husky rep for refund now, its just not reliable . both mine and the other saw are used fulltime in forestry but they are just not up to it .

Hi guys it's a week or so since I got my 560 back after a new exhaust,spring, side casing, hot start mod ect. I said I would let you know when it broke again, it did 2 days ago. The clutch spring broke so the shop replaced all 3 and that . clutch is only 3 months old as already replaced before . its lasted 2 days, broke 1 of the new springs again! Shop seems to think there is too much play in the clutch drum, I do grease the bearing 2/3 times a week. They also have another 560 in that needs a new crank due to clutch cracking, the saw is 3 months old . going to ask husky rep for refund now, its just not reliable . both mine and the other saw are used fulltime in forestry but they are just not up to it .

I feel your anger.

Hence why I bought a 362. Its done more work already than 560xp and seems to be spot on.

Reliability wise aswell.

I really liked it for the 5 mins each day it actually worked but far to unreliable for me, well my one was .

Hi Josh, totally agree, I had previously only had Stihl saws but was swayed to the 560 by a friend who had just got one, I can only do the same as you, have a hard session with it when I get it back and if it fails again it will go back for good and like you I will probably get the 362. Just out of interest how do you think this compares with the 560, cheers Andy

well the chaps on here may disagree but Gus and I had a race in some beech and my stihl won.

Maybe its because its 3/8 chain full chiz not .325 semi

However I would like a test with same chain and new chains both our chains were hand harpened.

However its not slow.

A lot quieter than 560xp and 362 has had more stick and seems to be taking it better

Hope this helps mate.

well the chaps on here may disagree but Gus and I had a race in some beech and my stihl won.

Maybe its because its 3/8 chain full chiz not .325 semi

However I would like a test with same chain and new chains both our chains were hand harpened.

However its not slow.

A lot quieter than 560xp and 362 has had more stick and seems to be taking it better

Hope this helps mate.

HI JNOON WHAT size bar was on the 560 mate thanks jon