todays big mac

burrell_

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Down in a day then... Glad it went to plan but I'm disappointed in you martin for not climbing:001_tongue:

:blushing: i no i was going to but really didnt feel like climbing to day kids :lol:

looking back dissappointed i didnt do it looking back tonite but there will be other trees it was a money making day though and there the days i love the most :lol::lol::lol:

Ed your looking like your firearms license pic again. You need a shave. :lol:

I know. It's the longest time that i've had a beard for - wife like it for some reason.

I've tried to shake off the mad-eye stare that I had for the shotgun licence pic :D

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

I know. It's the longest time that i've had a beard for - wife like it for some reason.

I've tried to shake off the mad-eye stare that I had for the shotgun licence pic :D

Mine hates it. If its too long she is moaning about it. So I grow it just to wind her up. :lol:

That's a thousand yard stare and will never get lost. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Some good work there.:thumbup:

this was todays job i was well in the mood yesteday for doing this job but after the misses went on her sisters hen do last nite and are 10 week old girl didnt have a good nite sleep at all.

waking up every 45mins i desided to let ed climbs felt **** when i got to site

when i price the job it was for a gang of 2 so im happy eds 2nd climber had the day off and i got another groundy :thumbup::thumbup:

im happy how the day went and as always i like to take pic of the jobs im doing or work iv got on

90% of this tree was rigged out

just got to finish the trunk tomorrow

Back to old school rigging today; 3-strand and natural crotches..........i love natural crotches, although i sometimes have to trim them up a bit.

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1366892827.608139.jpg.862a6e5c3a7240443897cb817728329b.jpg