bit of vermin control

Topcat

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always wanted to get in to ferreting and owning ferrets what's involved and how do you start?

Loads mate, dont bother unless you can really look after them. So many people get em on a whim and it breaks my heart to see how some people treat ferrets. My advice would be to go out pugging with someone and see what,s involved first. Dont forget you,ll have to look after them for nine years or so.

Loads mate, dont bother unless you can really look after them. So many people get em on a whim and it breaks my heart to see how some people treat ferrets. My advice would be to go out pugging with someone and see what,s involved first. Dont forget you,ll have to look after them for nine years or so.

did you go to the midland game fair mick? we went to it after the apf on the sunday, you would of loved it mate. guns guns more guns then there were all the knives. oh and you cant forget the 2 buxom beauties riding bare back on the horses in wee knickers and crop tops.:001_tongue:

did you go to the midland game fair mick? we went to it after the apf on the sunday, you would of loved it mate. guns guns more guns then there were all the knives. oh and you cant forget the 2 buxom beauties riding bare back on the horses in wee knickers and crop tops.:001_tongue:

Buxom beauties riding bareback, giddy aunt I,ve gone all giddy just thinking about it. :001_tt1:

im always suprised how often we find strays when we are out rabbiting, and there always either biters or peepers. people think that they can just get a ferret and work it but you have to put a lot of time in to get good lines and to get them working strong.

oooh you murdering b******S!!! What did those cute little bunnies ever do to you? i hope the fleas of a thousand camels infests your arse.

My sons foal "Treacle" (3mths old). Tripped in one of their little hidy holes and broke its hip and had to be shot. He dug the hole himself with the Bobcat 360 and buried it. Well he tried to but with all the water it kept floating back up..hehe no should'nt laught.....so he really enjoyed getting some revenge on the poor little bunnies.

My sons foal "Treacle" (3mths old). Tripped in one of their little hidy holes and broke its hip and had to be shot. He dug the hole himself with the Bobcat 360 and buried it. Well he tried to but with all the water it kept floating back up..hehe no should'nt laught.....so he really enjoyed getting some revenge on the poor little bunnies.

i went out a while back with a lad from the pub, before we got to the end of the road his dog had got out of its box and managed to get into the ferret box. before i could get to them his dog had done 2 of my ferrets. i suppose it was half my fault as i just took it for granted that his dog was steady. i hav'nt taken him along since tho.

That,s a good result TC. Are you going to eat all of those bunnies ?

most get sold to the local farm shop at £2.50 a brace, 1 for the ferret's and 2 for the pot.

Slow cooker with onion,hint of garlic,carrot (well bunnies like them), salt pepper,mixed bouquet half bottle of white top up with some chicken stock. 5hrs and enjoy.........ohh and tell the wife and daughter it's chicken chassiuer.