Ian Morgan Arboricultural Training - Anyone trained here?

Hi all,

Has anyone here had any training with the above mentioned provider? I have heard good thinks about this company and was just looking to see if anyone can share their experiences?

I have my C30/31 course penciled in for late april through to early may. Very excited but also very nervous!

cheers! :thumbup::001_cool:

Max

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian Morgan and team are great I did my courses 7 years ago with him and my lads who work for me go there now they are one of the best training providers about and are always helpful can't praise them enough I have sent lads to other training company's and they have came back and I've sat and wondered what the hell there doing never ever had that with anyone who as been to ian Morgan Arb