Anyone tried a Titan Pro Beaver Chipper?

Big T

I ended up getting a greenmech cs100 second hand for £2900, After postage etc it worked out about £1000 more than the titan beaver.

I think it's worth it as greenmech have a great reputation and their chippers also hold there value.

I didn't want to be in a position of wishing i just paid £1000 more and left with a machine that I'd be very lucky to get £1000 for second hand.

• 2 months later...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting thread, its a similar thing to what i'm looking at, but i note a comment about the small timberwolfe being a better buy used, are they any good ?.

I'm starting a small gardening buisness & want something to deal withe the branches(bloody hawthorn !)hedgecuttings & the like.

Rob

It is a GTM rebadged as said they are pumped out on peace in china. It is what it is at the end of the day and a chipper is better than no chipper within reason. I'd be more inclined to look for a old second hand machine thats more ontop of the job but I just like work :)

• 10 months later...

Interesting thread, not all chinese are bad, some has got good experience with chinese machines.but based my experience with chinese machines, you can easily tell whether it is worthy to try if it is cheaper and you can afford, only from their finish...if you think it is good on looking, and noise, probably you can try. Titan chipppers, GTM are both made China, but i am sure you can easily tell the difference between them, because GTM knows what you decide on. and if Chinese brand knows this and do as you want, then it will be good machine and it is worthy ro try...right, guys!