Stihl ms150ce vibration are high 4.9/4.9 lol

mendiplogs

HI ALL WHY is the vibrations on the ms 150c_e so high at 4.9/4.9 not good but the 201 vibrations that saw is 2.6/2.7 the price of a ms150 is £346 and a ms201 is £540 as for the vibrations it a far better saw i was thinking of a 150 but not with the high vibrations im getting a 201 it better for me thanks all jon :thumbup:

HI ALL WHY is the vibrations on the ms 150c_e so high at 4.9/4.9 not good but the 201 vibrations that saw is 2.6/2.7 the price of a ms150 is £346 and a ms201 is £540 as for the vibrations it a far better saw i was thinking of a 150 but not with the high vibrations im getting a 201 it better for me thanks all jon :thumbup:

Do you mind me asking how many saws you have Jon?:001_tt2:

the 150 comes in backhandle version as the thread relates to, the MS150ce no mention of a T

Father in law has bought one, its very smooth compared to saws of similar size. Its far better than my echo CS270 for vibrations mostly due to using the 1/4" chain and feels better than the other non pro smaller stihls. Unless your hedgelaying, scrub cutting or coppicing I would question the need for one though

the 150 comes in backhandle version as the thread relates to, the MS150ce no mention of a T

Father in law has bought one, its very smooth compared to saws of similar size. Its far better than my echo CS270 for vibrations mostly due to using the 1/4" chain and feels better than the other non pro smaller stihls

HI ALL SORRY IT A REAR HANDLE SAW IM ON ABOUT THANKS IM TO LARGE TO GO UP A TREE JON :thumbup:

Father in law has bought one, its very smooth compared to saws of similar size. Its far better than my echo CS270 for vibrations mostly due to using the 1/4" chain and feels better than the other non pro smaller stihls. Unless your hedgelaying, scrub cutting or coppicing I would question the need for one though

I,m not keen on top handled saws, so I use mine as my ultra light climbing saw. With the weight saving I can eat an extra pasty for lunch each day:001_smile: