Chinese saw

wannabe logger

Chains perform much better as they become shorter as less drag on the cutter tooth. As the chain enters the cut it tips over and is at a much flatter angle to the material than when just resting on the bar rails.... Most hot saws/timber sports guys run chains that would be just about ready for the bin...

If that crappy ole chinese piece of junk out performs a main brand saw cc for cc, then theres sommat wrong!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

agree

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a wood boss 028, quite old, but been regularly serviced, but this chinese thing starts every time and ticks over perfectly, so i have got very attached to it, it does say on the manual not to run for more than 60 mins continuously, but that suits me fine.i use the saw about 3 times a week and have it since last October.

Its a wood boss 028, quite old, but been regularly serviced, but this chinese thing starts every time and ticks over perfectly, so i have got very attached to it, it does say on the manual not to run for more than 60 mins continuously, but that suits me fine.i use the saw about 3 times a week and have it since last October.

A wood boss should out perform any Chinese copy that has ever been made. Even the husky ones (but IMO the husky ones are real husky saws its just husky doesn't want people to know :lol:)

A friend has a wood boss and its a monster despite being old. It would keep up with any of ms range out there today.