PPI Claims?

lawranced1

Not trying to stir things up here but how can it be mis sold, surely you knew what you were getting into when you took this stuff out, or did you not read the small print ?

I'm just interested to know is all.

Mis sold as in:

a) not being told you are paying it sometimes, as in my case it does not show on statements etc.

b) being told you had to have it or you can't have the loan.

c) being told you need when you don't because you are in full time work or have other finances available savings etc.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to stir things up here but how can it be mis sold, surely you knew what you were getting into when you took this stuff out, or did you not read the small print ?

I'm just interested to know is all.

Mis sold as in the dirty lying cheating thieves wouldn't have paid up in the event of a claim.

Christ Almighty! If we carried on like that we'd be on Rogue Traders.

VERY important you don't use a service to do it for you; some have taken the lot! Here's a good link;

Reclaim £1,000s: Includes Bank Charges, PPI, Council Tax, Parking, Mortgage Fees, Grants, Lost Assets & more

Mis sold as in:

a) not being told you are paying it sometimes, as in my case it does not show on statements etc.

b) being told you had to have it or you can't have the loan.

c) being told you need when you don't because you are in full time work or have other finances available savings etc.

Ref b above; had a Northern Rock mortgate where they wouldn't process unless I took it out. Also, paid £4k due to tie-in when I sold - are these refundable aswell?

I have being going through the process of claiming back on a ppi for about a month I didn't even realise I had it until they sent me a bill for a credit card which I balance transferred over 2 years ago so I phoned them up and 20 mins later after being passed round the country judging from the accents I finally got to speak to the ppi claims department IN MUMBAI I think...... Bearing in mind at the time I took the credit card out originally I worked in a factory receiving full sick pay holiday etc so I don't believe I would have taken it but any way got a letter yesterday saying they do not believe it was missold and as I am having financial difficulties please call this number..... The cheaky b@)(£;:D's I didnt say I was having any difficulties in fact i have never been as well off..... And furthermore there not giving me naff all

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

I have being going through the process of claiming back on a ppi for about a month I didn't even realise I had it until they sent me a bill for a credit card which I balance transferred over 2 years ago so I phoned them up and 20 mins later after being passed round the country judging from the accents I finally got to speak to the ppi claims department IN MUMBAI I think...... Bearing in mind at the time I took the credit card out originally I worked in a factory receiving full sick pay holiday etc so I don't believe I would have taken it but any way got a letter yesterday saying they do not believe it was missold and as I am having financial difficulties please call this number..... The cheaky b@)(£;:D's I didnt say I was having any difficulties in fact i have never been as well off..... And furthermore there not giving me naff all

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

What company do you speak to?