trust a trader .com

rookery

Have you managed to get any good feedback from customers? I used Checkatrade recently when I wanted a plumber and only called people who were well established with plenty of good feedback.

My guess is that it takes a bit of determination to get it working properly for you but should get easier with time if you stick with it.

Have you managed to get any good feedback from customers? I used Checkatrade recently when I wanted a plumber and only called people who were well established with plenty of good feedback.

My guess is that it takes a bit of determination to get it working properly for you but should get easier with time if you stick with it.

I Have got 16 customers to leave feedback after I have done work, I put pictures of the jobs up. It just has not brought in the work I thought it might. When I quoted for a job I got people to go on and look at my feedback so in that way its do ok but I have not had anyone ring me and say I got your number off Checkatrade.

hi, i joined trust a trader in november and havent had a single call from it, there isnt another tree surgeon in my area on it either. so i'm not sure what has happened there. My mate on the other hand is in check a trade and he does really well from it, he's been it 2 years and hasnt looked back. There similarly priced aswell

In the vetting process/interview they did say you don't get much attention until you get up and over the 15 feedback mark.. I think it's good. Even if people find you from another source you then give them a quote with checkatrade logo etc on it tell them to read feedback and all that! They love it.