Rec climb opportunities with equipment lending for beginners....

WorcsWuss

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi im currently trying to give my groundsman every chance to get up in the tree. but when were on the job we find it hard to find the time to get him learning. could be good to come over on a weekend and give hime some more hours climbing without the pressure of getting the job done in time.

when r u thinking of to do i could be interested sound good

Nothing really planned, last shoot tomorrow so suggest some dates! :biggrin:

hi im currently trying to give my groundsman every chance to get up in the tree. but when were on the job we find it hard to find the time to get him learning. could be good to come over on a weekend and give hime some more hours climbing without the pressure of getting the job done in time.

Again, suggest some dates and we'll sort something out :thumbup1:

Where are you guys exactly?

Unfortunately its the blame culture we live in, its always gotta be someone else's fault...

Cheers, it would appear that you're time is in higher demand than mine (I have relatively few commitments outside of work) So I'll keep an eye on this thread and if you end up with some free time and do go on a climb I'll definitely pop along, see what I can learn!

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, I know this is an old thread and I don't know if I've missed the boat, but does one weekend in april sound good? If there's enough of us to make Worcs' offer worthwhile it'd be great!

I've got a couple of new shinies I'd like to play with but don't want to get dirty at work :001_tongue:

Funny, I was thinking of bumping this the other day when the sun came out.

One weekend in April will be fine, just give me some notice of when you want to come over and I'll get myself a hall pass from the ayatollah......

I might also have May bank holiday free, may be able to do a camp out....

Yup, there's definitely more fun in climbing when you're not busy warming your hands on the 020 exhaust...

Bugger, I'm already camping on the bank holiday, Hathersage.

Your free time is probably scarcer than mine, is there any particular april weekend that would suit you best? I think later in april would be better for me.

Hopefully a few people can come along, so I don't feel too amateur :P