Website input

Jonesie

Nice one i have brought from you quiet a bit and must say spot on good prices and no ollox. Your best feature is being able to view pictures of the products Also i like companies who have included the vat into the price.

Free delivery is always a winner.

So some healthy competition between you and jones lol.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing fancy or unnecessary. A clear menu for navigation - ie groups of items such as PPE, clothing, machinery, climbing aids etc.

A good search facility so you can type in a keyword for what you are looking for.

Pictures are a must as said by others.

Clear info about delivery costs and time.

In stock/out of stock next to items so you don't order and then wait for weeks - this has frustrated many of us on other sites...

Hope that helps. Cheers Justin.

consistent info

honeys on your rope page on some ropes it states what diameter stuff is and on others you have to click on it for further info.

Which makes making a decision a little bit harder and longer

Listing things like the speed line kits with no photo or content but a price is not very helpfull

maybe on crabs stating which ones are not suitable for climbing ie screwgates

hope that all makes sense i could keep going but thats enough for now

1 thing i will say for honeys i have emailed them about a few product info and descriptions and they have always replied and changed things where appropriate

p.s imo honeys has better descriptions that anyone else and i always use it for reference

special offer sections are always good

Details are important to me ie rope info should be clear on diameter construction and breaking strain.

On all clothing should not just say S,M,L,XXL etc should also say what size waist, leg length, chest etc I struggled ages ago looking for this info when buying chainsaw pants someone lost out on a few hundred quid because of lack of info.

Pictures,pictures ,pictures as if it hasnt been said enough before:001_tongue:

I think it would be too much hassle but I would like to see chainsaw parts section with prices (would take a lot of work I guess)