holliday 2013

Eddie Coyle

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A week for £2600!! That seems crazy expensive......

2 adults. 3 children. All flights, accommodation food, drink no spending money needed as such. Big water park for kids and children's entertainment every day. And Portugal which is not cheap at best times, compared with some other prices she got it was bargain.. And in July. I wouldn't go there if you payed me, hence reason she's taking her mum.

2 weeks in Argentina every 3 yrs shooting every day and no change from £7000 does me. (Hence reason I can only afford every 3 yrs).

Depends on what you fancy but we have done a few family holidays in Germany and Belgium, the Ardennes are nice (I would say a bit like being in the Peak District), plenty of history to see. Aachen is beautiful and you can take the missus to the Lindt factory shop, plus stock up on German beer at five quid for 20 half litre bottles. Luxembourg if you want cheap fuel and ciggies. Maastricht is pretty. The Ardennes is about three and a half hours from dunkerque, which is about sixty quid return ferry from Dover. Try looking on Vakantiehuizen te huur in de Ardennen bij ARDENNES-ETAPE if you like the sound of it, holiday rentals are a lot cheaper during peak season than here in the uk.

Alternatively if you book early the center parcs on the continent are pretty reasonable too. Just booked for 11 people in the kids half term end of may, the center parcs near Reims in France, Monday to Friday for about £750. That will be my only hol next year though!