Really chuffed

Adam Bourne

So one of my contractors I climb for came over yesterday to drop of a Xmas card and also handed me 2 presents, I said he really did not have to but he told me to read the card and then I would understand,

Mark had only a hand full of experiences of tree work in spain and coming back home 3 years ago decided to live his dream and set up his own tree firm, whilst working for a shop delivery driving when he got back in the UK he met my dad, mark had told him about his dream of setting out in the tree his self and asked if he new of any arborist he could use to take down a eucalyptus he had priced up,

My old man obviously gave him my number, that was 2 years ago now and since then marks business is thriving,

Anyway me and Alex decided to be cheeky and open the card and in it wrote,

"Adam thank you for your continued support with my dream, and thanks for all your hard work and effort to keep us both busy this year, I have never been so happy and this gift I give you is only a small token of my appreciation"

"Have a lovely Christmas mate and let's head out and grasp 2013 by the fandangos".

Mark

I've just cried when I read and opened the present

image.jpg.0ae8eb796890a804df282447f259f0a6.jpg

Thats great an a beaut of a K.kettle. i couldnt wait either and opened pressies from a mate i work for, and in it was the start to my black and orange xmas lol everything stihl, mug ( i smash mine 2 months ago) 2 vintage caps fm the u.s voucher and a couple of other bits

Stoked ... Merry christmas, even to those on the dark side