Loosening Bar Nut on Husqvarna 435

rimo911s

Holy scored plastic bit chainsaw man . looks like we will have to think again . " splatt " " Kapow " !!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was going to say about the scoring on that bit as you can see it in the first lot of pictures on page one.

But I put it down to wrong chain.

And I pointed that out aswell on last post page one. :001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::lol::lol::lol:

Now we have to decide who is who. So spud is batman, does that make gardenkit cat women :lol::lol::lol::001_tongue:

Edited by Rich2484

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be off, but with a bit of crud behind it, there is usually more gap when its on.

Maybe? Hopefully. ( I hate to be wrong)

You usually get a little bit of crud behind the band but it settles in the cavities around the band and you only get a slight deposit on the raised band support pillars.

My money is on the brake being on and the owner is trying to put the cover on with it on.

When he pulls his finger out, we will know:thumbup:

Shame the picture of the side cover wasn't as good as the rest:lol:

I also hate to be wrong - this town aint big enough for the both of us.........and it aint me thats gonig to leave......Sparks!! Just joking Barrie:001_tt2:

You usually get a little bit of crud behind the band but it settles in the cavities around the band and you only get a slight deposit on the raised band support pillars.

My money is on the brake being on and the owner is trying to put the cover on with it on.

When he pulls his finger out, we will know:thumbup:

Shame the picture of the side cover wasn't as good as the rest:lol:

I also hate to be wrong - this town aint big enough for the both of us.........and it aint me thats gonig to leave......Sparks!! Just joking Barrie:001_tt2:

Now now. Don't want the caped crusaders to have a tiff now:lol:

Shall we have a poll and the wrong person puts a donation into the children's trust???

Now now. Don't want the caped crusaders to have a tiff now:lol:

Shall we have a poll and the wrong person puts a donation into the children's trust???

How about the owner sticking in a tenner for the advice given free of charge if it solves the issue:thumbup:

Think Barrie has done enough on the crap for cash thread - think he has been watching daytime TV again - just hope he stays away from loose women or God knows what his next thread will be:lol:

Got my raffle tickets an all:biggrin:

How about the owner sticking in a tenner for the advice given free of charge if it solves the issue:thumbup:

Think Barrie has done enough on the crap for cash thread - think he has been watching daytime TV again - just hope he stays away from loose women or God knows what his next thread will be:lol:

Got my raffle tickets an all:biggrin:

:lol::lol::lol:

Donation for sound advice sounds good. We will find out tomorrow.