reccession gets me (Suffolk)

cerneARB

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cerne - it's a long shot and i've not spoken to them recently by you could try contacting Urban Forestry, the guys name is Reg Harris.

Reg gave me some advice years ago when I was a kiddie and that's what initially led me down the tree work path when I left school.

I'm from Bury St Edmunds originally, and Urban Forestry always had allot of work on, and good boys too - They do allot of Landscaping as well if I remember right.

Good luck anyway mate.

Matt

david take you up on that wood walk...will pm you about that.

cheers Highland foresrty, think my mate steve works for him , based in ipswich or is there another.

im going to contact the local companies and see what happens, did apply to one company yesterday Elite tree services in Ipswich, fingers crossed.

Thanks for all the support lads:001_smile:

i know il get something even if its not excatly what i want.

Keep positive mate, it will be alright mate. Just try not get yourself in a rut whrere you think you aint gonna get no work, you will, and soon. Keep on keepin on mate. Its bloody hard but you gotta have the will to survive. GOOD LUCK MATE.:thumbup1:

:congrats:

Thats the right attitude!!!

You can always move to something better when it comes along.

Spot on :thumbup1:, doesnt matter what you do (legal of course) to keep yourself in work and to also keep your mind busy.

Work seems to be picking up, well we are pricing a lot of work and some of it is coming back.

When things dont look good I always think how terrible a lot of other peeps really have it with no way out whatsoever. :sad:

Good luck and chin up old chap :001_smile: