So what toys are you getting your self this xmas lol

mendiplogs

Out of interest stumpgrinder whats the make etc for that machine ill look into them looks good!

Ok google "chargeur frontal plus" it's on their website called "the criquet"

the factory is one hour from me so I went to have a look. Made here not in China. See what you think! can put an auger on the front aswell.

Mick

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is what I bought for myself this christmas.... I like to do some falconry in my spare time so splashed out on this Falconry set.

Hand made for me by Jes Knifes... pictures really don't do it justice but it's the best I could muster. The oak handles and leather sheath are just stunning in real life :thumbup1:

5976628f5aef2_FalconrySet002sm.jpg.cc95215330e9884528b61247dce43f69.jpg

5976628f5915c_FalconrySet001sm.jpg.fdb3d6d6d2b1422c8dcd92a681b7dfa7.jpg

How are they used in Falconry? i,m curious...

The knife is or general use but mostly gutting rabbits.... The spike is a despatch tool. I fly a female Harris hawk, she's a great pheasant and rabbit bird, she will mostly kill a pheasant instantly, but a big rabbit well that may take her a little time to kill, here I prefer to intervien and despatch the rabbit to avoid any suffering.

Here's a picture of my Harris called Alys

image.jpg.6bd6ea1f1bfb648a2c33780737d578e7.jpg

Edited by blades

My wife has told me she doesn't want anything because she got her iPad a couple of weeks ago for her birthday.... And that I can go but the little log splitter I want for 'us both'....

Am I being suspicious in thinking that might be too good to be true....? She must be after something!!

The knife is or general use but mostly gutting rabbits.... The spike is a despatch tool. I fly a female Harris hawk, she's a great pheasant ai nd rabbit bird, she will mostly kill a pheasant instantly, but a big rabbit well that may take her a little time to kill, here I prefer to intervien and despatch the rabbit to avoid any suffering.

Here's a picture of my Harris called Alys

blades i would love to lean about Falconry as my grandfather useto do lots but he not around to teach me, you very luckly.

the knives look very very nicely finished and very usable,

Edited by NI Tree

Well this is what I bought for myself this christmas.... I like to do some falconry in my spare time so splashed out on this Falconry set.

Hand made for me by Jes Knifes... pictures really don't do it justice but it's the best I could muster. The oak handles and leather sheath are just stunning in real life :thumbup1:

HI MATE there very nice mate well done there jon :thumbup: