Funding for courses

stevie

The quickest way is to fund it yourself i paid over 850 for my cs30-31 alot yeah but looking back cost me nothing business expense.

There are doll dossers who if on the doll for 6 months get free training makes me sick but hey they still do it.

Your spot on there mate, it aint fair. Cant go on the doll, got a mortage and a family like all of us hard workers on ere. Will have too raise the cash some how? :sad:

traintogain.co.uk

I think it was something like that. Its a bit long winded and I think it might need to be through an employer but not sure. They wouldnt just provide the basics ie. cs 30/31/38/39 etc but would do it if you were doing an apprenticeship over 6 months to a year or some thing on those lines. There was alot more to it than just certificates though. But the lad I was trying to get trained up didnt want to go through 'a whole year of it' and wanted to jump in. Needless to say, I havent let him yet!