Mobile sawmill Dumfries

marj

Hi Guys (and Girls)

I've just put together my new LM Pro mobile sawmill and will be operating in the Dumfries And Galloway area. so if anyone hears of anyone requiring some logs milled please contact me. and does anybody know where the best place to advertise my service will be? i hope to eventually get enough work from word of mouth but in the mean time i think I'll put an add in the local paper.

thanks.

Mark.

All the best with that. Perhaps the best advertising you can do is join the Association of Scottish Hardwood Sawmillers (ashs.co.uk). Annual membership is £100 and I get many times that amount in business, as well as lots of useful contacts and training days.

Jonathan

I get quite a few enquiries through the site. The training and contacts are the best thing though as you'll find work is passed your way (and vise versa) if other mills can't accommodate. I've had more work that way than through the site.

Either way, it's a small amount of money to be part of a trade association that do good work and benefits it's members.