things you find in floods!beet this!

geoff

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a serious note; interesting that when chippers and vans get nicked we all condemn the thieves as scum and sympathise, but when someone (not one of us!) perceived as rich or stupid has what could be their hard earned material goods taken, we laugh about it. (I am aware I joked about it aswell!)

i would be gutted too but would we be stupid enough to leave the vehicle there without at least trying to get it recovered first ?

Urm I'm sure the question should be about how it got there I. The first place. If the flood happend after it was put there then fine. But if the flood was already there and they tried to drive through it then I would feel no shame in laughing about it.

Urm I'm sure the question should be about how it got there I. The first place. If the flood happend after it was put there then fine. But if the flood was already there and they tried to drive through it then I would feel no shame in laughing about it.

The owner was following a range rover,& thought it would be ok,trouble is the water was 2 1/2 foot deep!:001_huh:

Who knows the circumstances? maybe it was not that flooded when it broke down? maybe no towtruck would leave the garage. Dunno, just pointing it out, honestly it's no biggy:001_smile:

Quick edit as I've just seen Geoff's post, Maybe the Range Rover should have pulled him out!

We are perhaps guilty of stereo-typing him as an upper-class idiot, whilst we are all Land Rover owning horny handed sons of the soil who would know better.

Edited by Le Sanglier

those wheels will be gathering dust, on a bedroom wall perhaps.

pcd and hubs look tight.

they should have gone for the disc brakes, while they were at it....shows their age and mentality.

one caliper alone is £500 at a guess.