coal removal

Stephen Blair

Have you got a remote or a mound to sit on as you wont be able to see over the side otherwise!

There must be some right idiots there if the can overload 5 lorries by 60t :001_rolleyes:

If you've seen them load the lorries you'll see why:scared1:

Hope it's not the old furnace coal like they used at Ravenscraig, it would burn out a back boiler in a winter, bloody warm though:angryfire:

Have you got a remote or a mound to sit on as you wont be able to see over the side otherwise!

There must be some right idiots there if the can overload 5 lorries by 60t :001_rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly, not sure how you'll get on with that Stevie !!

I think you'll find that it is railway wagons Stevie was referring to.

100ton railway wagons, there are 19 on the train. it was approx 30 ton we had to get out the first 5. i sit level with the top of the wagon, so i can see my grab going in so i have a banksman on the gantry guiding me up and down, with my wireless headsets. there are baffle plates in the wagon and it is only a meter wide so its pretty tight. but getting the hang of it now, but there isnt much room for working. a few feet hire wouldnt go a miss, i have a camera on the back of the tractor for chipping so i am going to move it onto the jib so i can see better. dont know what kind of coal it is angus, but i will ask.:001_smile:

dont know what kind of coal it is angus, but i will ask

No need to find out, I was just trying to be clever by referring to the news that DONG wants to build a "clean coal" power station at Hunterston, using technology not permitted in their own country of Denmark due to the high emmissions (they think it would be fine to build it in Scotland then).

http://www.arranvoice.com/view_article.php?id=5877&searchword=dong

No need to find out, I was just trying to be clever by referring to the news that DONG wants to build a "clean coal" power station at Hunterston, using technology not permitted in their own country of Denmark due to the high emmissions (they think it would be fine to build it in Scotland then).

http://www.arranvoice.com/view_article.php?id=5877&searchword=dong

DONG that was the on the front page of our local rag. hilarious.

got some pine looked out, going for it later. it has been lying for 5 years so it will be as dry as a bone and well stringy, perfect for demo.

do you want picked up from ferry mate.