New site launched today

Greenmanstumpgrinding

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this discount for OAP's really work?

I mean, how do they know they are really getting one and your not just building into the price...?

There is an annoying pop-up on the right selling iphones, is that part of your hosting package, other adverts?

Good on you for starting a site though, it is the way forward as many people like to surf shop around. According to our hit statistics many look before work and just before lunch...

Regards

Ty

Good logo and layout but I'd change the header font to something more appropriate. The header should be the first thing that jumps out at me when I open a page but its the white background instead. Increase size and change header front. Increase your main paragraph font size. Also increase the logo size. Perhaaps more picture but that's my 2ps worth :001_tt2:

Ty the OAP discount was the web designers idea in a way as all my customers who are in the age bracket get a discount as I feel bad charging what I charge office bods and I think I will get it removed thinking about it it's a bit of a rubbish idea and alvind the font I agree should Be mad bigger and the pics are coming i have photos of nearly every job I have done over the years to put in gallery over the next few days thankyou all for feed back it's greatly appreciated but I would recommend the guy I got to make the site he's very knowledge able and fast and not at all expensive

Peterw it was only 200 including hosting and domain name and was done to that level in a week this included logos and Facebook buissnes page designed and all logos and instructions on how to use sent to you for futer like we are getting truck warped and hoodies etc and it's been made very easy with what the guy gave me