The Cheek of it.

woody paul

The other day i was sat on a tarmacd public walkway having a break beside a little heap of scots pine brush.This was due to be passed over a 7 ft fence into clients garden then into trailer.

Lady approached,let dog have a leak of about 1/2 gallon all over my heap,then walked straight past me with her nose in the air.

Put me right off my apple juice .

Pre packed dog poo, got loads of that in the bottom of my hedge up the side of the field which is next to a footpath. I always chuck it out onto the gardens so my sheep dont eat it. I never understand people who pick it up then chuck it in the hedge. WHY

We felled a hawthorn last year and the bags had been the tree so long some had be included into the tree. As we were only taking the chippings to the fire pit we chipped the lot bags and all. Word of advice..Make sure if you do it you are standing upwind of it. Most of the time my colleagues and are are strong stomached but that made us all wretch. We found some flytipped Lavender and Rosemary bushes so they went through the chipper to get rid of the smell. It drives me up the wall when you are within 50 metres of a bright red poo bin and they still fling it high into the shrubbery. Got a flail job with the BCS to "look forward to". I know there are about 150 poo bags in the brambles but the trouble is you cant get them out without ripping the bags and emptying all their contents all over the black binsack.

Local council has a new sign saying find a stick & flick it rather that bag it. :001_smile:

Used to do some litter picks of the laybys in snowdonia.

Was always alot of **** dog & human in bags & dirty nappies thrown behind the walls. The stuff was threatening to start to built up in piles half way up the back of the wall in some places.

Verge by one layby found a few hundred syringes in the grass along about 30 metre distance scatttered randomly, kind of bizzare....