Lowering devices

dexta

I mostly a subby aswell adam the companys i climb for pay me extra just for me to bring my grcs with me so it does sell your self not everyone has one and makes you more money and its easier all round with it.

I did look the first time then had dinner and forgot about it :blushing: you say dates are in november? I would be up for it both my first aids have expired i think.

I know what your saying mate, and I may well get one and never look back, or I may just keep it for my own jobs and teach just the one perSon how to use it??? I don't know yet mate.:thumbup1:

Yeah nice one buddy will keep you informed on the dates....:thumbup:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRCS all the way and am in the same position as Testcricket , will bring it along when doing freelance work , once you have used one you really dont want to dismantle any other way.I was thinking of hireing it out to more responseable companies or do I just retain the comercial advantage locally by having one.

I know what your saying mate, and I may well get one and never look back, or I may just keep it for my own jobs and teach just the one perSon how to use it??? I don't know yet mate.:thumbup1:

Yeah nice one buddy will keep you informed on the dates....:thumbup:

Adam, remember my Stein Dual thread last year?

Well, over a year down the line and I'm really chuffed with the Dual because I have an old flying capstan.

My tuppence of opinion, for what it's worth: You have a single bollard so to get the Dual makes no sense but a Stein open pulley thingy above your bollard would work a treat.

Of course of you need more efficient and swifter hoisting than that, the GRCS is your obvious choice.

But a GRCS will make your bollard redundant.

It's a toughy.